Mark Muldez

As some of you might know, I’m an aspiring Worship Pastor and I started my 1 year Worship Internship position at my church last March of 2012. The internship position was designed specifically to train, equip, and get me ready to have what it takes to be a Worship Pastor in the future.
It’s been 4 months and I’m really enjoying every single moment of being a worship intern, working along side with my Worship Pastor and just learning the “in’s and out’s” of being a Worship Pastor.
As far as training, musicality and administrative stuff are just 20% where I help my pastor pick the worship set list for all 3 services, pick the teams who will play for those services, send emails, make phone calls, practice the set, sing, play.. BUT the rest of 80% are spiritual stuff which is the BEST part of my ‘JOB’. I get to meet with different people weekly. Pray with people, and seeing those prayers being answered! Evangelizing, discipling other worship leaders and people in the worship team, diving deep into God’s Word.
I’m beyond thankful, in awe and I feel undeserving for the fact that God chose me before the foundations of the earth to be holy and blameless (Ephesians 1:4-5) and not just that but created me as one of His masterpiece to do good works which He prepared for me in advance before I even existed! (Ephesians 2:10) And there’s nothing that I did to deserve all of this but only because of His abundant grace and steadfast love.
As Followers of Christ, when we understand and realize that everything we have is all because of God amazing grace, there is no room for boasting. To be able to do what I do now is not because I’m a good singer, or I can play the guitar so well, or I just have the gift of exhortation, but really it boils down to Him giving me all these gifts and abilities in order to function and serve Him for His and His glory alone.
Maybe you are in that position where God is using you and your talents and gifts whether in BIG or small ways, we are able to serve Him because of what Jesus did on the cross 2000 years ago and He is the reason why we are ALIVE and ON FIRE for God because He lives and resides in our hearts. My challenge for you is to never take that for granted but savor this season and the life that God has given you. 
 And then all of a sudden Apostle Paul’s words make sense,

I have been crucified with Christ, it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. The life that I now live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

Do you want to experience a life that’s full of excitement and a life that’s worth living, then you have to exchange your life over His. Following Him isn’t easy, you and I will suffer because Christ Himself suffered, but the beauty about it is we get to suffer along side with Christ and when we leave this place called ‘earth’ we get to spend eternity with Him.
If you claim to be a Follower of Christ, God has promised that He has already prepared a calling in your life but unless we allow that 'Beautiful Exchange' to take place, we will remain a ‘Fan of Christ’ rather a ‘Follower of Christ.’
One last thing, Christ life was marked with submission and full obedience to the Father. When we understand this truth, we unlock the key to having a transformed and radical life by exchanging our lives For His.
For His name and renown,Mark Muldez

As some of you might know, I’m an aspiring Worship Pastor and I started my 1 year Worship Internship position at my church last March of 2012. The internship position was designed specifically to train, equip, and get me ready to have what it takes to be a Worship Pastor in the future.

It’s been 4 months and I’m really enjoying every single moment of being a worship intern, working along side with my Worship Pastor and just learning the “in’s and out’s” of being a Worship Pastor.

As far as training, musicality and administrative stuff are just 20% where I help my pastor pick the worship set list for all 3 services, pick the teams who will play for those services, send emails, make phone calls, practice the set, sing, play.. BUT the rest of 80% are spiritual stuff which is the BEST part of my ‘JOB’. I get to meet with different people weekly. Pray with people, and seeing those prayers being answered! Evangelizing, discipling other worship leaders and people in the worship team, diving deep into God’s Word.

I’m beyond thankful, in awe and I feel undeserving for the fact that God chose me before the foundations of the earth to be holy and blameless (Ephesians 1:4-5) and not just that but created me as one of His masterpiece to do good works which He prepared for me in advance before I even existed! (Ephesians 2:10) And there’s nothing that I did to deserve all of this but only because of His abundant grace and steadfast love.

As Followers of Christ, when we understand and realize that everything we have is all because of God amazing grace, there is no room for boasting. To be able to do what I do now is not because I’m a good singer, or I can play the guitar so well, or I just have the gift of exhortation, but really it boils down to Him giving me all these gifts and abilities in order to function and serve Him for His and His glory alone.

Maybe you are in that position where God is using you and your talents and gifts whether in BIG or small ways, we are able to serve Him because of what Jesus did on the cross 2000 years ago and He is the reason why we are ALIVE and ON FIRE for God because He lives and resides in our hearts. My challenge for you is to never take that for granted but savor this season and the life that God has given you. 

And then all of a sudden Apostle Paul’s words make sense,

I have been crucified with Christ, it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. The life that I now live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

Do you want to experience a life that’s full of excitement and a life that’s worth living, then you have to exchange your life over His. Following Him isn’t easy, you and I will suffer because Christ Himself suffered, but the beauty about it is we get to suffer along side with Christ and when we leave this place called ‘earth’ we get to spend eternity with Him.

If you claim to be a Follower of Christ, God has promised that He has already prepared a calling in your life but unless we allow that 'Beautiful Exchange' to take place, we will remain a ‘Fan of Christ’ rather a ‘Follower of Christ.’

One last thing, Christ life was marked with submission and full obedience to the Father. When we understand this truth, we unlock the key to having a transformed and radical life by exchanging our lives For His.

For His name and renown,
Mark Muldez

Source markmuldez

  1. prisionerofhope reblogged this from everlastingjesus
  2. let-it-in-and-let-it-go reblogged this from markmuldez
  3. mayyoubecoveredindust reblogged this from everlastingjesus
  4. food-water-air-and-love reblogged this from everlastingjesus
  5. junnee-19th reblogged this from geleneeee
  6. shrinkshobbit reblogged this from markmuldez
  7. atreasuredsecret reblogged this from donthavetime
  8. donthavetime reblogged this from 11nikole
  9. resoluteprotector reblogged this from asinnersconvictions
  10. longvu reblogged this from everlastingjesus
  11. volleyballl0v3ly reblogged this from everlastingjesus
  12. conflictingdreams reblogged this from everlastingjesus
  13. littlebitoflovee reblogged this from everlastingjesus
  14. asgadandgenesislove reblogged this from beautyinchrist and added:
    Hermoso intercambio
  15. onlybyfaith reblogged this from everlastingjesus
  16. daretobesomuchmore reblogged this from everlastingjesus
  17. lavieunrose reblogged this from the-skyrider
  18. beautifulexchange15 reblogged this from everlastingjesus
  19. uhohitsmoyo reblogged this from everlastingjesus
  20. sorangatang reblogged this from everlastingjesus
  21. lionheartflavoredcrackpie reblogged this from everlastingjesus
  22. awellwornstoryy reblogged this from everlastingjesus
  23. athiscross reblogged this from everlastingjesus
  24. plainandsiimple reblogged this from everlastingjesus
  25. alexithymiac reblogged this from everlastingjesus
  26. kayla-jean reblogged this from everlastingjesus
  27. theregime reblogged this from everlastingjesus
  28. alexxxeii reblogged this from everlastingjesus and added:
    Beautiful Exchange by Hillsong.One of my favorite album :)
  29. cantmakeitwithoutyou reblogged this from everlastingjesus