- A woman who is full of grace.
- A woman who is striving to be like Christ and genuinely in-love with Him.
- A woman who exudes God’s character.
- A woman who embraces godliness and making inward beauty, her priority.
- A woman who knows her identity is found in Christ.
- A woman who is after God’s own heart.
- A woman who is completely sold out to God and the works of His kingdom.
Bottom line: A woman’s beauty is far more than what she looks like on the outside.
It’s about letting Jesus shine from the inside.
Inner beauty is more attractive than physical beauty.
That’s my definition of real beauty. That’s the kind of woman I wanna marry. :]